top of page

SMR Friends

Public·491 friends

I want to thank Heather for all the loving support. Heather, you have made an impact on me and my mental health journey. I have learned from you that even on the darkest days the sun will come up. Ive learned that Im not alone. Thank you Heather for the encouragement! I will always be grateful for becoming apart of the SMR family. I will never have a way to thank you enough.

My way to thank you and Tim is by sponsoring my Wideload buddy Draco. Draco is a reason I hold on. His silliness and goofy nature help me find hope. Thank you Mr.Wideload!! He helps me know that no matter what a simple joy will come. For Draco, its treats, for me its seeing him on Live or in an SMR video. @Everyone

lorraine collier
jmayberry8068
hopkinsamy19
Lisa Spano Leventhal
Heather Martin
Heather Martin
2023年1月11日

Promise you will keep putting one foot in front of the other. Life is a journey. Ups and downs. Highs and lows. We have to keep going forward through all of them. We were given life from God and only God has the say as to when we have completed that journey. We all have a destiny and we are all meant to touch others lives in our own ways. We are meant to learn and grow from our experiences in life so that we CAN help others. In other words we have to help ourselves heal so we can help others. We all have ways to learn and grow so we can get better. You have it in you Evelyn. You have to believe in yourself and trust God to guide you and teach you and pray for God to help you learn from your experiences and pray for Gods wisdom. Pray for a lot of wisdom and healing. God WANTS us all to follow Him and if you listen closely He will give you the wisdom and healing ❤️‍🩹 ❤️🥰

いいね!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

© Smooth Moves Ranch and Smooth Moves Ranch Equine Assisted Therapy

Smooth Moves Ranch is a family ranch offering Paso Fino Horses. For More information click the green contact us button and send us a message

Address

PO Box 485

Byhalia, Mississippi 38611

• Facebook
  • Instagram
  • TikTok

Equine Award Winner

Gallagher_s_Water_-_Website_Logo_410x.webp
bottom of page