top of page

SMR Prayer Group

Public·3646 friends

Hi everyone...it's been a awful week but wanted to give you an update...I was going to do this yesterday because the news was grim and they were telling us to come say goodbye...they were going to do an MRI and a "brain death" test and if he met the criteria, then they would not be able to do anything. I was crushed and left the hospital just devastated, I made some calls and went home to wait for Caleb so I could prepare him. They were going to do one exam, then call us and then we'd see what happens after that. We didn't get any call and it was getting late and we're both tired so we stayed home.

This morning they called me and didn't have the results yet and then said we're going to do and EEG so all that takes time and I had things to do at home and then we'd go in later. I just got a phone call and was told as of now HE DOES NOT MEET the criteria for brain death. He does have a severe brain injury but there's still some hope, God can do a miracle and heal him. That's my prayer. I thank you all for your prayers, keep them coming. I'll update more later. ❤️❤️

Joe_Jacob
Barbara Damuth
Bill Hey
Cher Silvia
Pam Johnson
Pam Johnson
15 нояб. 2023 г.

Praying for you and your family! 🙏🙏❤️

Лайк

About

Welcome to the group! You can request prayers, and share spi...
bottom of page